Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, April 17, 2005

The Names of The Cars We Love

Ok! Here we go again Chevrolet, General Motors Flagship, now I don't know who "Monsiour Chevrolet" was or is for that matter, although I guess he'd be about 137 years old if he were still alive. For some reason I'm assuming it's a man but hey you never know, my apologys if I'm wrong on that one. Come to thing of it maybe it's not even the name of a person. It could be a place or some body fluid or function for all I know. What I do know is the names that GM has come up with for there cars is all wrong. What a bunch of crap, in fact crap or crepe remember Chevrolet is French would be a better name. So who comes up with these names? Here's the names of some of the cars, Aveo what the hell is an Aveo some sort of bird? If so they should call it the Wazoo. Cavalier that ones ok. Cobalt they should change the name of that one to the Radium in honor of Madame Currie. Monte Carlo isn't too bad, at least its near by. But some of these others seem down right silly. The Equinox is one of their SUVs now I don't know about you but the only equinox I know is the Vernal and Autumnal perhaps a better name would be the Equine-ox that way you'd at least have horse power and towing power.
I always thought they should have the esCARgot. Thats all I can think of for now. But i'll be back with more soon.
Let me know if you have any ideas.
Regards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home